We reserve the right to change this policy at any time, of which you will be promptly updated. To keep up-to-date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page.
What User Data We Collect
When you visit our website, we may collect the following data:
- Your IP address.
- Your full name, contact information, postal address, email address.
- Other information such as interests and preferences.
- Data profile regarding your online behaviour on our website.
Why We Collect Your Data
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
- To better understand your needs.
- To improve our services and products.
- To send you promotional emails containing the information we think you will find interesting.
- To contact you.
- To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
- To improve our online advertising.
Safeguarding and Securing Data
ASAP Movers 808 is committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. ASAP Movers 808 has done all in its power to prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies, such as SSL/TLS encryption.
Links to Other Websites
Opting Out of Marketing
We want to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. If you prefer not to receive direct marketing from us, you may contact us and we will remove you from our email list. Please note that any requests to remove or update your contact information may take up to 1-2 weeks to process. You may also click the designated link at the bottom of all email advertisements to be removed from future email updates.
Information We Share with Third Parties
ASAP Movers 808 will not lease, sell, or distribute your personal information to any third parties, unless we have your permission. We may also disclose your contact information when we believe the law or legal process requires it.